Alliance Insurance Partners
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Alliance Insurance Partners knows how important this is to drivers in Scottsdale, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Brandon Cooper asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (602) 427-4300 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 5425 E Bell Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Brandon Cooper of Alliance Insurance Partners may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Brandon Cooper at (602) 427-4300 or drop in for a visit at our office on 5425 E Bell Rd.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Scottsdale. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Alliance Insurance Partners, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 5425 E Bell Rd,Scottsdale,AZ,85254 to speak with Brandon Cooper. You can also contact them directly by dialing (602) 427-4300.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner in Scottsdale, the need for you to have a solid business insurance policy protecting your business cannot be overstated. You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into growing and sustaining your business, so why risk its future by not protecting it and yourself against any and all obvious and unforeseen risks? With the help of Brandon Cooper and the rest of our team here at Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Insurance Partners, we can help you secure coverage through Nationwide, one of the country's most respected insurers.
When it comes to business insurance, your primary concern should be getting the right amount of coverage for your company. You certainly don't want to leave any potential gaps in your coverage, yet at the same time, you don't want to overpay either. Fortunately, Nationwide is with you when it comes to finding your ideal insurance package. An agent will be happy to sit down with you and take an inventory of all of your current business assets. The amount of replacement coverage that you'll need will then be determined by the replacement value of those assets. Next, you'll review the types of services that you offer, as well as the risks that your employees and customers are exposed to. Your liability coverage needs are then determined from there.
Selecting the appropriate types and amounts of coverage needed to protect your small business doesn't need to be difficult, particularly when you have the help of an experienced agent. We at Nationwide Insurance: Alliance Insurance Partners can provide that experience in helping you create a policy through Nationwide that's customized to fit your unique needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss your business insurance options, call us at (602) 427-4300, or come by and see us on 5425 E Bell Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliance Insurance Partners also offers products in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MI, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim