Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. specializes in making it easy for Spokane drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Alliant Insurance Services Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (212) 603-0200. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 818 W Riverside Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Alliant Insurance Services Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Spokane homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Spokane homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Alliant Insurance Services Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (212) 603-0200 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Spokane customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 99201 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Alliant Insurance Services Inc..
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Spokane. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Alliant Insurance Services Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 818 W Riverside Ave,Spokane,WA,99201 to speak with . You can also contact them directly by dialing (212) 603-0200.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Alliant Insurance Services Inc. in Spokane, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call at (212) 603-0200 or drop by our 818 W Riverside Ave office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alliant Insurance Services Inc. also offers products in AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim