Allied Insurance & Financial Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Allied Insurance & Financial Services has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Canton differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Crystal Marie Berns a call today at (330) 493-9116 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 4117 Whipple Ave NW. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Allied Insurance & Financial Services explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Canton household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Canton homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Allied Insurance & Financial Services.
More than just the versatile products, Allied Insurance & Financial Services knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 44718 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Allied Insurance & Financial Services understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Crystal Marie Berns or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (330) 493-9116. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 4117 Whipple Ave NW.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Allied Insurance & Financial Services proudly work with residents in the Canton area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (330) 493-9116 and ask to speak to Crystal Marie Berns. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 4117 Whipple Ave NW,Canton,OH,44718. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceFinding peace of mind as a small business owner means being prepared for challenges your company might face as it grows. A good way to do that is by having a broad risk management plan and updating it after each new growth phase adds to the complexity of your operations. The Nationwide Insurance: Allied Insurance & Financial Services works with Nationwide to make this easier by providing the kind of robust and customizable insurance that has already serviced over 500,000 small businesses.
To get the process started, Crystal Marie Berns may recommend purchasing a business owner's policy. This provides basic coverage along a variety of lines and represents the closest thing that business insurance has to a comprehensive policy. From there, agents conduct an On Your Side® Review to find specific areas where your company could use a little more coverage, and these vary quite a bit from business to business. Examples include insurance on your receivables, on equipment and other specific high-value assets, product liability, and basic property insurances.
Finding the right coverage for a small business in Canton is a process, but it is a process that Crystal Marie Berns has the experience to guide you through. That way, you have the security you need to take advantage of every new business opportunity. To get things started, call (330) 493-9116 for a phone consultation or to set an appointment for a meeting at our offices located on 4117 Whipple Ave NW.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allied Insurance & Financial Services also offers products in MI, NC, OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim