Alpena Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Alpena as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Alpena Agency, Inc. to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Alanna Crow will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (989) 354-3541 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 102 S Third Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Alpena Agency, Inc. explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Alpena household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Alpena homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Alpena Agency, Inc..
More than just the versatile products, Alpena Agency, Inc. knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 49707 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Alpena Agency, Inc. understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Alanna Crow or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (989) 354-3541. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 102 S Third Ave.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Alpena life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Alpena Agency, Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (989) 354-3541 and ask for Alanna Crow or visit us at 102 S Third Ave,Alpena,MI,49707. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Nationwide Insurance: Alpena Agency, Inc. understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Alpena.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by Alanna Crow or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, Alanna Crow recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (989) 354-3541 to make an appointment for a consultation at 102 S Third Ave. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alpena Agency, Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, FL, GA, MI, NM, NC, OH, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim