Alpine Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Alpine Insurance Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Spokane differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Brad A Fitzgerald a call today at (509) 325-7350 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 59 E Queen Ave. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceNo matter which Charlotte neighborhood you live in, home insurance isn't a luxury. It's an essential measure of financial protection against many different coverable losses. Let the Alpine Insurance Inc. quickly and clearly explain the different types of coverage you need for your property and belongings. We take great pride in finding personalized policy solutions for our Spokane homeowners.
Have a bunch of older belongings that would be difficult to afford to replace? You'll be interested in Nationwide's Brand New Belongings® program. Are there several high-value items in your home? We'll talk about Valuables Plus® coverage. Do you host a lot of parties, or do you have a swimming pool in the backyard? The most important financial protection in your Spokane homeowner's policy may very well be liability coverage.
This catalog of personalized coverage programs is impressive, but it's not the only reason the Alpine Insurance Inc. partners with Nationwide. Give us a call at (509) 325-7350. We can talk about available policy discounts, the no-hassle treatment you can expect from the On Your Side® Claims Service, and all the advantages that come with a Nationwide home insurance policy. You can also schedule an appointment with our office. We're located at 59 E Queen Ave.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Alpine Insurance Inc. are here to help people like you in the Spokane area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (509) 325-7350 and ask for Brad A Fitzgerald. We are located at 59 E Queen Ave,Spokane,WA,99207 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Nationwide Insurance: Alpine Insurance Inc. help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of Spokane. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Alpine Insurance Inc..
Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Nationwide Insurance: Alpine Insurance Inc. can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Alpine Insurance Inc. a call at (509) 325-7350, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 59 E Queen Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alpine Insurance Inc. also offers products in ID, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim