Alta Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Alta Insurance Agency LLC located in Idaho Falls, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Amanda J Radford can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 2058 Jennie Lee Dr, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (208) 732-8582.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Alta Insurance Agency LLC to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Amanda J Radford at (208) 732-8582, or drop by our office at 2058 Jennie Lee Dr.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Idaho Falls life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Alta Insurance Agency LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (208) 732-8582 and ask for Amanda J Radford or visit us at 2058 Jennie Lee Dr,Idaho Falls,ID,83404. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceIf you have recently opened a business, you may have several questions about insurance coverage. Finding a policy that provides the right types of coverage in the right amounts can be challenging. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Alta Insurance Agency LLC, we work with Nationwide to bring personalized insurance options to our customers. Amanda J Radford works closely with Idaho Falls business owners to help them determine the coverage that is most appropriate for them.
Choosing the right coverages will make sure that your investment is doing the most for your business. A policy that is a poor fit can be frustrating, and you might be paying for unnecessary coverages or even underinsuring essential assets. These can be surprisingly common problems that can be corrected with the help of a personalized policy. Nationwide excels at making personalized solutions available, and we have chosen to work with them to give our customers access to improved coverage options. Customers also get the benefit of having access to Nationwide's large network of support associates. Anytime you have questions about your policy or need to make a claim, they can assist.
If you are a new business owner in Idaho Falls and have questions about your business's coverage needs, we can help. Years of experience give our team members a nuanced perspective on the evolving coverage needs of businesses and other organizations. You can reach Amanda J Radford by calling (208) 732-8582. Customers can also visit our office at 2058 Jennie Lee Dr.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alta Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in AZ, FL, ID, MT, NV, ND, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim