Alta Vista Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At Alta Vista Insurance Agency in Vista, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact Dianna Joy Connelly at (888) 724-2124. You can also stop by our local office at 1020 S Santa Fe Ave to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Alta Vista Insurance Agency explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Vista household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Vista homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Alta Vista Insurance Agency.
More than just the versatile products, Alta Vista Insurance Agency knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 92084 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Alta Vista Insurance Agency understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Dianna Joy Connelly or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (888) 724-2124. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 1020 S Santa Fe Ave.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Vista life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Alta Vista Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (888) 724-2124 and ask for Dianna Joy Connelly or visit us at 1020 S Santa Fe Ave,Vista,CA,92084. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Alta Vista Insurance Agency understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to Vista.
Dianna Joy Connelly and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Alta Vista Insurance Agency works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (888) 724-2124 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 1020 S Santa Fe Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alta Vista Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, NV, OR, TX, WA, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim