Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Clinton Russell Bailey specializes in making it easy for La Mesa drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (619) 668-4600. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 7777 Alvarado Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a La Mesa homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your La Mesa homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (619) 668-4600 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our La Mesa customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 91942 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc..
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the La Mesa area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (619) 668-4600 and ask for Clinton Russell Bailey. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 7777 Alvarado Rd,La Mesa,CA,91942. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc. can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the La Mesa economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond CA business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc. offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 7777 Alvarado Rd. You can also call us at (619) 668-4600 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Alvarado Pacific Insurance Serv Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim