Amana Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Bart W Gibney specializes in making it easy for Amana drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Amana Insurance Agency, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (319) 622-3535. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 4304 220th Trl.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Amana Insurance Agency in Amana, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Bart W Gibney is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 4304 220th Trl or give us a call at (319) 622-3535 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Bart W Gibney and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Amana Insurance Agency are here to help newlyweds in the Amana area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (319) 622-3535 and ask for Bart W Gibney. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 4304 220th Trl,Amana,IA,52203. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Amana Insurance Agency, we've become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout 52203. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much - serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local Amana companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various Nationwide coverage options with you.
Often, a business owner's policy is the way to go for Amana companies with different types of commercial risk, as this type of policy offers combined coverage and customized solutions. The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Amana Insurance Agency can help develop one of these policies for your company. We can also help you understand what's at stake, regardless of whether you're looking for a targeted risk management product or a policy with multiple layers of coverage.
Nationwide Insurance: Amana Insurance Agency is ready to protect what you've worked so hard to build and better position your company for future growth. Moreover, we know that companies can't successfully pursue their long-term goals without taking care of their day-to-day operations. The flexible billing options available from Nationwide should help find the right fit with your budget schedule. Call us at (319) 622-3535 to set up your policy or to make an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 4304 220th Trl.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Amana Insurance Agency also offers products in FL, IA, MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim