America One Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAmerica One Inc. is committed to finding Flat Rock drivers affordable coverage and available policy discounts, while also delivering superior customer service. That's why we've chosen to partner with Nationwide. The advantages begin with great coverage at a great price, but many Flat Rock drivers find ways to improve their policy year after year. From the Vanishing Deductible® program to free policy evaluations, get a better auto insurance experience with America One Inc..
America One Inc. will help identify and eliminate any gaps in your coverage. Our agents also work hard to eliminate any gaps in customer service. See the local Flat Rock network of qualified car repair shops. Learn about the extra peace of mind that comes with being able to securely monitor car repairs through Nationwide's AutoWatch® program.
America One Inc. can answer any questions Flat Rock drivers have about claim limits, policy options, or specific types of vehicles and household drivers. Don't get overwhelmed by the complexities of auto insurance. Call us at (734) 783-1717, and make your choices quickly and confidently with one of our knowledgeable agents. You can also set up a time to talk in our office. You'll find America One Inc. at 26263 Gibraltar Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let America One Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Flat Rock home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Flat Rock home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let America One Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (734) 783-1717 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 26263 Gibraltar Rd to talk about your concerns in person with C Douglas Adkins and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Flat Rock. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At America One Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 26263 Gibraltar Rd,Flat Rock,MI,48134 to speak with C Douglas Adkins. You can also contact them directly by dialing (734) 783-1717.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at America One Inc. we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
America One Inc. is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and C Douglas Adkins in Flat Rock will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 26263 Gibraltar Rd office any time, or phone us at (734) 783-1717. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The America One Inc. also offers products in GA, IN, KS, MI, NC, OH, OK, TN, WV. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim