America One Michigan Insurance Grp
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with America One Michigan Insurance Grp. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Ann Arbor includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled America One Michigan Insurance Grp to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Ann Arbor.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Charles W Miller or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Ann Arbor drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with America One Michigan Insurance Grp. Call us at (734) 662-3520 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 363 N Maple Rd office.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With America One Michigan Insurance Grp, we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Charles W Miller and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Ann Arbor, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (734) 662-3520 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 363 N Maple Rd.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Ann Arbor life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at America One Michigan Insurance Grp will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (734) 662-3520 and ask for Charles W Miller or visit us at 363 N Maple Rd,Ann Arbor,MI,48103. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, Nationwide understands your concern about the future. Your business is your pride and joy, and if something were to happen, you want to be able to provide for yourself and your family. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and courteous agents can help you find the perfect business insurance policy. We offer a wide array of policies that can be customized to fit businesses of all types and sizes, and we are more than confident that we can find one for you. Nationwide Insurance: America One Michigan Insurance Grp in Ann Arbor can help you find the coverage you are looking for.
When it comes to business insurance, there are many things to consider. The needs of your customers, employees, and yourself will need to be taken into account before settling on a policy. At Nationwide this is not a problem, and our property, business income, and liability insurance policies can provide you with coverage that you can rely on. If your property is damaged by fire, nature, or other misfortune, the property itself and the items inside can be covered. If your business must temporarily cease operations, a business income policy can provide you with a steady stream of income to cover your expenses until you can get back in business. Liability insurance is also a must-have to protect your business against customer and third-party lawsuits.
Nationwide also offers accounts receivable, commercial auto, crime, and worker's compensation policies. At Nationwide Insurance: America One Michigan Insurance Grp, Charles W Miller can discuss our full range of insurance products in person. Visit us at 363 N Maple Rd, or call (734) 662-3520 if you are ready to find the right policy.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The America One Michigan Insurance Grp also offers products in MI, OH, WV. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim