American Allied Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Jonathan A Cooper specializes in making it easy for Norfolk drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At American Allied Insurance, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (402) 371-1177. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 800 Custer Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At American Allied Insurance in Norfolk, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Jonathan A Cooper will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (402) 371-1177 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 800 Custer Ave for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Jonathan A Cooper in Norfolk. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at American Allied Insurance located at 800 Custer Ave,Norfolk,NE,68701. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Jonathan A Cooper directly by calling (402) 371-1177.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner you have a lot of responsibility. One of your priorities should be to make sure that you are properly protected in the event of a loss. At Nationwide Insurance: American Allied Insurance in Norfolk, we understand that every company has its own unique risks and coverage needs. That is why we go over your business in detail including if you own or rent your building, the number and types of employees you have, and the nature of your business. We then recommend a custom plan to make sure you are protected against a variety of different risks.
While some companies may offer a one-size-fits-all policy, we have several options that you can choose from. For example, if your employees will be driving company vehicles or their own for business purposes it is important to have commercial auto coverage. If your business depends on computers and equipment for daily operation, you may want to have protection against equipment breakdown. You also may need extra liability protection, such as umbrella insurance, in order to protect you when accidents happen. To make things easy, many business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which packages important coverages together.
When you are ready to protect your company, Jonathan A Cooper is available to walk you through your options. You can call our office at (402) 371-1177 to set up an appointment or speak with an agent over the phone. You can also visit our office at 800 Custer Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Allied Insurance also offers products in NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim