American Financial Planners Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let American Financial Planners Insurance LLC answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable OH requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Dayton.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Dayton drivers American Financial Planners Insurance LLC serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 2142 S Smithville Rd, but no matter which Dayton zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (937) 253-4188. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceDavid A Stuckey is a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at American Financial Planners Insurance LLC, we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, American Financial Planners Insurance LLC in Dayton can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 2142 S Smithville Rd, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (937) 253-4188 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceAt American Financial Planners Insurance LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Dayton think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact David A Stuckey at (937) 253-4188 to arrange a time to meet in office at 2142 S Smithville Rd,Dayton,OH,45420 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceDayton companies of all kinds come to Nationwide Insurance: American Financial Planners Insurance LLC with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
David A Stuckey talks to a lot of Dayton business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Nationwide Insurance: American Financial Planners Insurance LLC, we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Nationwide Insurance: American Financial Planners Insurance LLC at (937) 253-4188. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 2142 S Smithville Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Financial Planners Insurance LLC also offers products in OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim