American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAmerican Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Eldersburg auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of MD and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 1643 Liberty Rd or no matter where you live in Eldersburg, you can get the coverage you need with the American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc.. Give us a call at (410) 552-1200 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Eldersburg. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. to explain every step along the way. We're located at 1643 Liberty Rd, but you can also call us at (410) 552-1200 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Eldersburg life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (410) 552-1200 and ask for or visit us at 1643 Liberty Rd,Eldersburg,MD,21784. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. has extensive local knowledge of the various industries operating in Eldersburg and 21784, earned through past experience working with individual companies that call Eldersburg home. The professional liability needs of a doctor, lawyer, or real estate agent are much different than, say, the commercial property insurance needs of a wholesaler/distributor. And with our own brick-and-mortar location, we understand how important location is to commercial insurance - even to those businesses which lease their operating space.
These diverse risk management needs also explain why we help so many of our commercial clients with a business owner's policy from Nationwide. With this type of policy, Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. can combine different coverages into a single policy customized for your company's goals and responsibilities. But no matter your business insurance needs, know that Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. can help you find coverage that makes sense for your Eldersburg company.
Don't wait any longer to protect what you've worked so hard to build. Let Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. make sure your customers, employees, and business are covered. Give us a call at (410) 552-1200 to discuss how we can better manage your company's risk and set up a payment schedule that fits with your weekly, monthly, and annual business expenditures.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Heritage Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NV, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim