American Heritage Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Billie K Wolf and American Heritage Insurance Group are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Cincinnati.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (513) 984-5255 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 9675 Montgomery Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet American Heritage Insurance Group explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Cincinnati household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Cincinnati homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with American Heritage Insurance Group.
More than just the versatile products, American Heritage Insurance Group knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 45242 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at American Heritage Insurance Group understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Billie K Wolf or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (513) 984-5255. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 9675 Montgomery Rd.
- Life InsuranceAt American Heritage Insurance Group, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Cincinnati think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Billie K Wolf at (513) 984-5255 to arrange a time to meet in office at 9675 Montgomery Rd,Cincinnati,OH,45242 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWhether you operate a golf course, medical clinic, or auto repair shop, coverage from Nationwide can fulfill all the small business insurance requirements that apply to Cincinnati companies. Let Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Group help make sure that your customers and employees are protected, while also allowing your company to move forward when covered damages do occur.
The versatile risk management products from Nationwide are backed by strong value, attractive discounts, and the superior On Your Side® Claims Service. Moreover, flexible billing helps meet your financial scheduling needs, while different payment options can prevent insurance from becoming another logistical hassle. From customized policies to good old fashioned customer service, it's all part of the package Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Group offers our Cincinnati business clients.
No matter how well you know your business, there always seems to be a few lingering questions about the right coverage for your company. Whether it's the location of your storefront, the size of your commercial fleet, or the feasibility of new employee benefits, let Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance Group answer any and all questions you might have. Give us a call at (513) 984-5255 to talk about your coverage or to schedule an office appointment at 9675 Montgomery Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Heritage Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, MI, MT, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim