American Heritage Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At American Heritage Insurance in Eldersburg, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact Heather Zoller at (410) 552-1200. You can also stop by our local office at 1643 Liberty Rd to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsuranceHeather Zoller is a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at American Heritage Insurance, we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, American Heritage Insurance in Eldersburg can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 1643 Liberty Rd, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (410) 552-1200 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at American Heritage Insurance proudly work with residents in the Eldersburg area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (410) 552-1200 and ask to speak to Heather Zoller. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 1643 Liberty Rd,Eldersburg,MD,21784. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceWe all strive to be at our very best at every possible moment to fulfill our own individual obligations and meet the needs of those around us. Yet there will be times when factors outside of our control present risks. Perhaps in no other facet of life is this more true than in business. As a small business owner, your effort in building your company needs to be protected by a sound insurance plan. We at Nationwide Insurance: American Heritage Insurance would be happy to provide you with that.
Thanks to our association with Nationwide, all of the core coverage elements needed to build the right business insurance policy in Eldersburg are right at your fingertips. You can start with basic options such as commercial property and business liability insurance, and then supplement that with business auto coverage. Then, depending upon the unique aspects of your company, you can choose to add extra coverage such as crime insurance, cyber liability protection, workers' compensation, and added financial security through accounts receivable and business interruption insurance. Not sure how much insurance you'll need? Choose instead to go with a businessowners policy, which offers a wide range of coverages designed to provide a convenient package.
Building the ideal small business insurance plan can be easy if you have the right help in doing it. Heather Zoller is here to help. We look forward to discussing all of the business insurance benefits that Nationwide has to offer. To learn more about covering your company through Nationwide, stop by and speak to us at our office on 1643 Liberty Rd, or call and schedule an appointment at (410) 552-1200.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Heritage Insurance also offers products in MD, PA, VA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim