American Insurance Exchange, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding car insurance does not have to be a hassle. At American Insurance Exchange, Inc. we believe protecting your vehicle should be simple. Michael Robert Barsh and Nationwide have come together in Colorado Springs to provide you with quality insurance at an affordable price. The protection we provide is meant to reduce your stress and decrease the time it takes to get you safely back on the road after an accident.
When an accident happens, we are there to help. This includes helping you find the best repair shop near you so you can get your life back on track as quickly as possible. All the repair shops in Nationwide's network have been pre-screened and pre-qualified for the highest level of service. Part of your membership is knowing how your vehicle is protected. This is part of Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, a process where we will answer any questions you may have and review your coverages to make sure you have the right protection for your needs. All new members receive the same great service we have provided to our members for many years.
Because we're local to your area, getting the right protection for your vehicle is easy. American Insurance Exchange, Inc. is conveniently located in Colorado Springs to better serve you, and Michael Robert Barsh is available to speak to you and find the right protection for your car. Come visit us at 500 N Circle Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the American Insurance Exchange, Inc. has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 80909 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your Colorado Springs neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your Colorado Springs home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but American Insurance Exchange, Inc. offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 500 N Circle Dr. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater Colorado Springs area. Call the American Insurance Exchange, Inc. at (719) 636-3948 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Colorado Springs, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
American Insurance Exchange, Inc. and Michael Robert Barsh can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (719) 636-3948 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 500 N Circle Dr,Colorado Springs,CO,80909 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceThe only thing better than having the perfect business idea is having a complete insurance plan to protect your business. Nationwide Insurance: American Insurance Exchange, Inc. works with Nationwide to provide Colorado Springs business owners with high quality protection for their companies, employees, and the future of their businesses. Let Michael Robert Barsh and Nationwide safeguard your business while you take care of business.
Just like with any other type of insurance, the type of business you have is one of the largest factors that determines how your protection is designed. For instance, if you have delivery trucks or other company vehicles, you'll want a plan that includes commercial auto insurance. Some business owners also decide to include umbrella insurance with their protection in case they incur a particularly hefty accident or lawsuit. To better safeguard your peace of mind so you can put all of your focus on operating your business, we'll sit down with you to add a personal touch to your plan so that you can get the coverage you need.
While we may not know your business as well as you do, we certainly know how to protect that business. To learn more, be sure to swing by and pay us a visit at 500 N Circle Dr at your earliest convenience. If business is booming and you're unable to pull yourself away, you're also welcome to give us a call at (719) 636-3948.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The American Insurance Exchange, Inc. also offers products in CO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim