Americana Insurance Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceOld and new cars of all makes and models should be protected with a dependable car insurance plan from a dedicated agent like Amy Marie Miller. Americana Insurance Group Inc. will guide you to find an insurance plan that fits your needs. We also have teamed up with Nationwide to ensure you have everything you need to protect your vehicle and everyone in it.
The way you drive your car, your car's safety and security features, and where you park your car in Albert Lea are all factors that have an impact on how much you'll pay for insurance. In addition to these factors, we look for every available discount that you qualify for to provide you with the greatest possible savings. We may not be able to save you money at the pump, but we'll do our best to see if you qualify for discounts on your auto insurance. There are also a number of coverage options you can add on your policy, all of which we'll be more than happy to go over with you.
There's no need to take chances while you're behind the wheel. Relax and enjoy the ride knowing that you've got the right auto insurance plan from Americana Insurance Group Inc.. Feel free to pay us a visit at our location at 1450 W Main St or call (507) 377-2000.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Americana Insurance Group Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Albert Lea homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Albert Lea homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Americana Insurance Group Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (507) 377-2000 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Albert Lea customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 56007 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Americana Insurance Group Inc..
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Americana Insurance Group Inc. proudly work with residents in the Albert Lea area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (507) 377-2000 and ask to speak to Amy Marie Miller. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 1450 W Main St,Albert Lea,MN,56007. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Amy Marie Miller at Nationwide Insurance: Americana Insurance Group Inc. in Albert Lea can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 1450 W Main St, or call (507) 377-2000 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Americana Insurance Group Inc. also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim