Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Las Vegas residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Amerisent Insurance, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Las Vegas household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Las Vegas customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Amerisent Insurance take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Las Vegas. Give us a call at (702) 456-1400 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 6070 S Eastern Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Las Vegas homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Amerisent Insurance knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Chad D Robinsonand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Chad D Robinson can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (702) 456-1400 or visit us at 6070 S Eastern Ave.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Amerisent Insurance are here to help people like you in the Las Vegas area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (702) 456-1400 and ask for Chad D Robinson. We are located at 6070 S Eastern Ave,Las Vegas,NV,89119 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceNationwide understands the insurance needs of small business owners, and that is exactly why we offer some of the best business insurance policies in the industry. Our policies can easily be customized to fit you and your budget, and our agents are ready and willing to address any of your concerns. Whether you need property insurance or are seeking liability insurance, Nationwide offers insurance products that will benefit you and your business. For business owners who want a more widespread policy, a business owners policy (BOP) may be just what you need.
When it comes to your business, the building and the space that you occupy are two of the most important elements of your success. Our property insurance policies can protect your business in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster damage. These policies also cover the equipment and furniture inside the building, and can even extend to your personal residence if you work from home. If you or your employees utilize company vehicles, our business auto insurance can provide for you if you or your workers are involved in an accident. Naturally, you will want to protect yourself against potential lawsuits, and our liability policies can help you do so. If a customer or visitor is injured on your premises, you won't have to worry about losing money.
Simply put, Nationwide keeps your best interests in mind. If you are interested in our business products, our trained agent, Chad D Robinson, in Las Vegas can answer your questions. Nationwide Insurance: Amerisent Insurance is located at 6070 S Eastern Ave. Don't put off securing your business' future any longer. Contact us today at (702) 456-1400.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Amerisent Insurance also offers products in AZ, CA, MI, NV, PA, UT, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim