Ames Agency Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceLook to the insurance provider who is there when you need them when it comes to vehicle insurance services. Ames Agency Insurance works with Nationwide to offer members a wide variety of discounts and services. We are also available to answer any questions you may have about auto insurance plans, either over the phone or in person. Just talk to find out more.
We make sure to thoroughly review your insurance needs before finalizing anything. It is our goal that you walk away with protection that you completely understand and can count on. We also make sure you know exactly which of our many discounts are available to you, such as those for good students or for using our ecofriendly paperless billing plan. These discounts may be applied to our many insurance protection options. We offer solutions like liability coverage and roadside assistance. Because we are located locally in Andover, we know what the specific weather and traffic conditions are like. We can walk you through the protection options for your vehicles and those specific to Andover. Have peace of mind that comes from a personalized insurance plan.
is willing to talk to you whenever you have the time. You can call us at (763) 421-4343 or schedule an in-person appointment at 4310 144th Ln NW. Our door is always open and your questions will always be answered.
- Homeowners InsuranceFor years, Ames Agency Insurance has been helping homeowners safeguard their most valuable possessions. We are a fully licensed Nationwide Insurance agency, and when you allow us to provide you with home insurance, you will be gaining access to some of the best customer service in the country. Nationwide home insurance protects your home in the event of theft, natural disaster, water backup, and other occurrences. Our insurance policies not only have the ability to protect your home and other structures on your property, but they also extend coverage to the items inside of your home that you worked so hard to acquire.
Additionally, if you are interested in personal liability insurance, we are more than confident we can provide you with an option that fits your needs and budget. A personal liability policy may help pay for covered instances in the event someone sustains an injury or causes damage on your property. If you prefer broader, more comprehensive coverage, consider purchasing one of our umbrella policies. An umbrella policy is designed to protect you from claims and lawsuits beyond your standard policy limits, as well as, cover claims that may not be covered under your other liability policies.
has an in-depth understanding of our Nationwide home insurance products and other personal liability policies. Find us in Andover at 4310 144th Ln NW. Our agents are highly trained and are capable of answering all of your questions about home insurance policies. Call Ames Agency Insurance at (763) 421-4343 to explore your insurance options.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Andover life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Ames Agency Insurance will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (763) 421-4343 and ask for or visit us at 4310 144th Ln NW,Andover,MN,55304. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: Ames Agency Insurance, provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, , can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Andover, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Ames Agency Insurance are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (763) 421-4343 or stop into our offices at 4310 144th Ln NW.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ames Agency Insurance also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim