Amherst Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. at our Williamsville office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (716) 580-1200 to set up an appointment at our office located at 333 International Dr. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Williamsville, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (716) 580-1200. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 333 International Dr.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Williamsville life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (716) 580-1200 and ask for or visit us at 333 International Dr,Williamsville,NY,14221. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Williamsville economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond NY business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 333 International Dr. You can also call us at (716) 580-1200 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Amherst Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AZ, CT, FL, NY, OH, PA, TN, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim