Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Craig Edward Dunn works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (214) 528-3999. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Craig Edward Dunn in our office at 5910 N Central Expy.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Craig Edward Dunn at (214) 528-3999, or drop by our office at 5910 N Central Expy.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Dallas area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (214) 528-3999 and ask for Craig Edward Dunn. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 5910 N Central Expy,Dallas,TX,75206. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Dallas. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Craig Edward Dunn or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. office at 5910 N Central Expy. Alternatively, give us a call at (214) 528-3999 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Amwins Brokerage Of Texas, Inc. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ, VI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim