Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Anchor Insurance. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Council Bluffs.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Anchor Insurance or another experienced agent a call today at (712) 256-1074. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 1702 W Broadway.
- Homeowners InsuranceHave you recently renovated part of your home or garage? Have you invested in new landscaping, a swimming pool, or other outdoor features? If there have been big changes made to your Council Bluffs home or property, then it might be time to take a closer look at your current home insurance policy. The policy you bought upon originally taking ownership of your house may not provide the right kind of coverage now that major changes have taken place. Even if only small changes have been made, reviewing your home insurance policy from time to time can be a good idea. Bryce W Taylor has helped Council Bluffs homeowners discover improved coverage solutions with the help of Nationwide's extensive selection of insurance products.
Personalized insurance solutions are those that most closely reflect the concerns of homeowners. We work closely with our customers to better understand their individual needs. As a leader in home insurance, Anchor Insurance can find a coverage solution that best fits you and your home.
As a member, you'll find Nationwide's network of agents and service associates make filing a claim simple; contact an associate with questions or concerns at any time. To re-evaluate your current home insurance coverage, or to explore what other options might be available, please visit Anchor Insurance at 1702 W Broadway. You can also reach our associates by calling (712) 256-1074. Make this year the time that you finally take charge of your insurance; we can provide the right assistance at every stage.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Council Bluffs, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Anchor Insurance, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Bryce W Taylor and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (712) 256-1074 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 1702 W Broadway,Council Bluffs,IA,51501 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Anchor Insurance in Council Bluffs, our certified agent, Bryce W Taylor, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Anchor Insurance is located at 1702 W Broadway. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (712) 256-1074 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Anchor Insurance also offers products in IA, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim