Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Bell Insurance, Inc.understands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Mercersburg drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (717) 632-4500, or visit us at 5900 Fort Loudon Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Bell Insurance, Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Mercersburg homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Mercersburg homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Bell Insurance, Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (717) 632-4500 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Mercersburg customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 17236 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Bell Insurance, Inc..
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Bell Insurance, Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Mercersburg area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (717) 632-4500 and ask for . If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 5900 Fort Loudon Rd,Mercersburg,PA,17236. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceIn unpredictable economic circumstances, it can be good to have something you can depend on. Business owners know they can count on the exceptional protection and customer service provided by Nationwide. Nationwide Insurance: Bell Insurance, Inc. has provided leading Nationwide business insurance solutions to entrepreneurs in Mercersburg for many years. Our experience helping local business owners and Nationwide's experience developing comprehensive coverage solutions especially for commercial clients makes Nationwide Insurance: Bell Insurance, Inc. the perfect choice as a policy provider. Let and the rest of our team introduce you to better forms of coverage.
Some business insurance policies are designed to fit all customers but may not account for industry, organization size, and other essential factors. Nationwide does things differently. We can customize a policy to suit the needs of your organization so that you have the most meaningful forms of coverage. This is a great way to protect your current assets and your future operations.
Thinking proactively about your company's changing insurance needs is very important. In fact, many business owners may be unaware that their insurance policy needs changing or updating at any point. You might be paying for coverage that is no longer relevant or continuing to renew a policy that is not providing the protection your company actually requires. can help address these problems. Call our 5900 Fort Loudon Rd office at (717) 632-4500.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bell Insurance, Inc. also offers products in MD, PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Bell Insurance, Inc.
Average customer rating for Bell Insurance, Inc.
5900 Fort Loudon Rd
, PA 17236
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim