Angell & Company, LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Angell & Company, LLC knows how important this is to drivers in Centralia, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Ethan Massey asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (573) 657-2112 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 101 S Allen St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Angell & Company, LLC, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Ethan Massey at (573) 657-2112 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Centralia office at 101 S Allen St. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Centralia, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Angell & Company, LLC and Ethan Massey can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (573) 657-2112 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 101 S Allen St,Centralia,MO,65240 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceEvery business relies on a variety of specialized tools and equipment to operate successfully from day to day. Of all the important tools utilized by a Centralia business, a good business insurance policy might be one of the hardest-working. For years, Ethan Massey has been helping area business owners select the right coverage. Your policy will help make sure that everything proceeds smoothly, even if unexpected circumstances arise. After all, the people you serve are depending on you, and a policy from Nationwide Insurance: Angell & Company, LLC can help make sure you don't have to worry about the unexpected.
A business insurance policy from Nationwide can be one of your most important commercial assets. Since it provides protection against a wide range of concerns, your policy has the ability to address many different risk-related outcomes. Even the most risk-aware business manager cannot foresee every potential setback. Your policy can help your organization solve even unexpected problems. Members of the Nationwide Insurance: Angell & Company, LLC team are here to help and so is Nationwide's great network of customer service providers. You can count on your insurance team to assist with the claims process and much more.
Discover improved coverage solutions today by calling (573) 657-2112. Our agents are here to make doing business simpler and more secure. Visit our 101 S Allen St location today to begin exploring the personalized solutions we can offer.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Angell & Company, LLC also offers products in AR, IL, IA, KS, MI, MO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim