Ansay & Associates LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceLook to the insurance provider who is there when you need them when it comes to vehicle insurance services. Ansay & Associates LLC works with Nationwide to offer members a wide variety of discounts and services. We are also available to answer any questions you may have about auto insurance plans, either over the phone or in person. Just talk to find out more.
We make sure to thoroughly review your insurance needs before finalizing anything. It is our goal that you walk away with protection that you completely understand and can count on. We also make sure you know exactly which of our many discounts are available to you, such as those for good students or for using our ecofriendly paperless billing plan. These discounts may be applied to our many insurance protection options. We offer solutions like liability coverage and roadside assistance. Because we are located locally in Appleton, we know what the specific weather and traffic conditions are like. We can walk you through the protection options for your vehicles and those specific to Appleton. Have peace of mind that comes from a personalized insurance plan.
is willing to talk to you whenever you have the time. You can call us at (920) 722-7531 or schedule an in-person appointment at 4351 W College Ave. Our door is always open and your questions will always be answered.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Appleton. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Ansay & Associates LLC to explain every step along the way. We're located at 4351 W College Ave, but you can also call us at (920) 722-7531 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Ansay & Associates LLC proudly work with residents in the Appleton area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (920) 722-7531 and ask to speak to . We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 4351 W College Ave,Appleton,WI,54914. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: Ansay & Associates LLC works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give a call at (920) 722-7531, or stop by our 4351 W College Ave office in Appleton. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ansay & Associates LLC also offers products in MI, OH, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim