Ansay & Associates LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Ansay & Associates LLC focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Madison appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Andrew R Spaeth works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (608) 831-9700, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 702 N High Point Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At Ansay & Associates LLC we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Andrew R Spaeth or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Madison home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Andrew R Spaeth or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (608) 831-9700 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 702 N High Point Rd.
- Life InsuranceAt Ansay & Associates LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Madison think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Andrew R Spaeth at (608) 831-9700 to arrange a time to meet in office at 702 N High Point Rd,Madison,WI,53717 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: Ansay & Associates LLC in Madison, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call Andrew R Spaeth at (608) 831-9700 or drop by our 702 N High Point Rd office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ansay & Associates LLC also offers products in AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim