Aon Risk Services Central Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Grand Rapids residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Aon Risk Services Central Inc., we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Grand Rapids household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Grand Rapids customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Aon Risk Services Central Inc. take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Grand Rapids. Give us a call at (800) 999-0847 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 50 Louis St NW.
- Homeowners InsuranceThe Aon Risk Services Central Inc. has all the expertise you need to find a home insurance policy that makes sense for your property. Your risk profile can be influenced by a number of factors, down to your exact city block and street address. However, homeowner's risk isn't just about the Grand Rapids neighborhood in which you live. For example, you may have a detached garage, swimming pool, or an aging roof. In any case, let Jack Dittmer Gurney or one of our other knowledgeable agents explain the details of relevant coverage programs including other structures, umbrella liability, and Better Roof Replacement®.
Aon Risk Services Central Inc. has partnered with Nationwide to deliver superior home insurance solutions to Grand Rapids homeowners. Like any homeowner, you want to know that both your home and your family can return to normal after a covered loss. There are no extra hassles with the On Your Side® Claims Service. To make things even easier, you can opt in to Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®.
There's no reason to let personalized options give you headaches when choosing your coverage. Call the Aon Risk Services Central Inc., and we'll be your no-nonsense guide to Grand Rapids home insurance. Buy a policy directly over the phone, or schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 50 Louis St NW.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Aon Risk Services Central Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Grand Rapids. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Jack Dittmer Gurney and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (800) 999-0847 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 50 Louis St NW,Grand Rapids,MI,49503 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: Aon Risk Services Central Inc. understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Jack Dittmer Gurney and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Grand Rapids such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (800) 999-0847 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: Aon Risk Services Central Inc. office on 50 Louis St NW.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Aon Risk Services Central Inc. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim