Appalachian Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then Adam Lee Waldroop is here to help. At Appalachian Agency, Inc., we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Franklin, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to Adam Lee Waldroop. You can visit us at 495 Depot St or call in advance at (828) 369-8542 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceMany people think that finding the perfect home insurance policy is impossible. This may be true for some, but not for homeowners who have Nationwide insurance policies. Here at Appalachian Agency, Inc., Adam Lee Waldroop helps homeowners just like you find a policy that fits their needs and budgets every day. A high-quality insurance policy will provide you with coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster.
Whether you are facing a fire, break-in, or storm, a Nationwide policy can provide you with a sense of stability and peace of mind. A personal umbrella policy can also provide an extra layer of liability protection for your assets if there's a serious accident.
Our professional and courteous Nationwide agent is available to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have about insurance. Appalachian Agency, Inc. is located at 495 Depot St. Contact our office at (828) 369-8542 to speak with our agent.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Franklin, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Appalachian Agency, Inc. and Adam Lee Waldroop can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (828) 369-8542 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 495 Depot St,Franklin,NC,28734 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Appalachian Agency, Inc. has the local knowledge and versatile insurance products to customize coverage for any small-to-medium-sized company in Franklin. That said, even small businesses can have big business insurance needs. Liability, asset protection, commercial auto, employee insurance and other risk management tools apply to more than just the Fortune 500. Our agents have plenty of experience working with companies in virtually every Franklin industry, from food and beverage to auto repair, as well as more niche markets. Nationwide Insurance: Appalachian Agency, Inc. can help your business understand how various coverage options work within your specific industry.
More than just the industry, business insurance policy options are likely to be affected by the company's size, age, and location. Not to worry, our agents know the risks facing your business. Nationwide Insurance: Appalachian Agency, Inc. has the local knowledge to identify and explain how a particular location impacts a company's risk profile - regardless of whether or not you hung your shingle near our office.
By partnering with Nationwide, it's easy to build a policy that manages the company's risk. In fact, with Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, business owners know that their coverage is keeping up with their evolving insurance priorities. Flexible billing and payment options can also manage the financial side of your business.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Appalachian Agency, Inc. a call at (828) 369-8542. We can find a policy for your company quickly and confidently over the phone, or we can schedule a time to talk about your policy in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Appalachian Agency, Inc. also offers products in NC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim