Arbor Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAlison Marie Weaver is an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At Arbor Insurance Group, we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (610) 437-3340 or pay us a visit at our offices at 3435 Winchester Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Allentown homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Arbor Insurance Group knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Alison Marie Weaverand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Alison Marie Weaver can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (610) 437-3340 or visit us at 3435 Winchester Rd.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Allentown life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Arbor Insurance Group will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (610) 437-3340 and ask for Alison Marie Weaver or visit us at 3435 Winchester Rd,Allentown,PA,18104. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceEvery business relies on a variety of specialized tools and equipment to operate successfully from day to day. Of all the important tools utilized by a Allentown business, a good business insurance policy might be one of the hardest-working. For years, Alison Marie Weaver has been helping area business owners select the right coverage. Your policy will help make sure that everything proceeds smoothly, even if unexpected circumstances arise. After all, the people you serve are depending on you, and a policy from Nationwide Insurance: Arbor Insurance Group can help make sure you don't have to worry about the unexpected.
A business insurance policy from Nationwide can be one of your most important commercial assets. Since it provides protection against a wide range of concerns, your policy has the ability to address many different risk-related outcomes. Even the most risk-aware business manager cannot foresee every potential setback. Your policy can help your organization solve even unexpected problems. Members of the Nationwide Insurance: Arbor Insurance Group team are here to help and so is Nationwide's great network of customer service providers. You can count on your insurance team to assist with the claims process and much more.
Discover improved coverage solutions today by calling (610) 437-3340. Our agents are here to make doing business simpler and more secure. Visit our 3435 Winchester Rd location today to begin exploring the personalized solutions we can offer.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Arbor Insurance Group also offers products in CT, IN, ME, MD, MI, NY, OH, PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim