Argos Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Argos Insurance Services knows how important this is to drivers in Santa Rosa, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Joel Robert Alexander asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (707) 526-9324 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 1007 W College Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you are currently in the market for new home insurance protection in Santa Rosa, then now is the time to get in touch with the agents at Argos Insurance Services. There are numerous factors that can have a significant bearing on the kind of coverage you should be seeking, including the cost to rebuild your home and other structures on your property. For more details on coverage solutions that are best suited to your needs, contact Joel Robert Alexander or our other agents, who are ready to provide assistance. For instance, the Brand New Belongings® option may help to replace or repair covered items.
Together with the help of Nationwide, Argos Insurance Services can provide you with some of the best insurance solutions available. For example, should an incident occur, eliminate the stress of sorting through all of the information on your own by allowing us to assist you. This way, if you come home to find that your house has been burglarized, you can at least be confident that your covered losses will be handled as you forge ahead on the path to recovery. For homes that are exposed to destructive weather, we have the means to get you covered there as well.
For straightforward solutions to your home insurance needs in Santa Rosa, don't hesitate to visit with the agents in our office at 1007 W College Ave. Alternatively, we also conduct consultations and assist with purchases over the phone at (707) 526-9324.
- Life InsuranceAt Argos Insurance Services, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Santa Rosa think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Joel Robert Alexander at (707) 526-9324 to arrange a time to meet in office at 1007 W College Ave,Santa Rosa,CA,95401 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Argos Insurance Services step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. Joel Robert Alexander and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with Joel Robert Alexander or call (707) 526-9324. Our offices are located at 1007 W College Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Argos Insurance Services also offers products in CA, NV. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim