Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svcunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Woodland drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (800) 632-2777, or visit us at 239 W Court St.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Woodland home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Woodland home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (800) 632-2777 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 239 W Court St to talk about your concerns in person with Anthony Phillip Coelho and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc proudly work with residents in the Woodland area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (800) 632-2777 and ask to speak to Anthony Phillip Coelho. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 239 W Court St,Woodland,CA,95695. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceMaybe you're looking for targeted business coverage or maybe you're looking for wide-ranging policy protections as part of a new business continuity plan. Either way, Nationwide Insurance: Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc can help you protect past gains, while also positioning your company for future growth.
Through Nationwide, our agents offer business insurance for Woodland companies that operate in a wide range of industries from food and beverage to building management to professional contractors. Product offerings include liability, property, and commercial auto insurance. For some companies, it's also crucial to get operating loss coverage to ensure money is coming in even if something forces their business to close shop for a time. Likewise, flexible billing options help you meet premium obligations regardless of how your company's budget is structured.
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, to combine several products in a single policy, have one of the risk management experts at Nationwide Insurance: Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc help you build a business owner's policy with coverage that's personalized for your company. Call us at (800) 632-2777 to discuss your Woodland business insurance or to set up an appointment at the office located at 239 W Court St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Armstrong & Associates Insurance Svc also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim