Our staff has over 100 years combined insurance experience and we are excited to serve you. You will see that our customer service and attention to detail is second to none. We look forward to serving you.
Martinez & Associates, Inc.
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* Our offices are closed for lunch Monday-Friday from 1:00pm - 1:30pm.(336) 610-7283 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE ART MARTINEZ & ASSOCIATES AGENCY
- Licensed in: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Bio: Originaly from Roswell Georgia. Went to Concord College in Athens WV. Now live in Asheboro, NC with wife Brooke, son Maxton, and daughter Gabi.
- Education: Roswell High School. Concord University Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance.
- Agent Qualifications: Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance. Property & Casualty licensed, Life & Health licensed in NC, GA, SC, IL, CA and SC.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award
- Community activities: Past President Rotary, Past Chairman of the Board and active Board member of the Asheboro/Randolph Chamber of Commerce, Randolph County Art Guild, Board Chairman Randolph County United Way, Randolph Professional Network, First United Methodist Church.
- Hobbies: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Triathlons, running, swimming, biking. Greatest hobbie of all is spending time with my family.