Ashmead Insurance Associates
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Daniel W Johnson specializes in making it easy for Colmar drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Ashmead Insurance Associates, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (215) 822-7573. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 2422 N Broad St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Ashmead Insurance Associates. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Colmar homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Colmar homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Ashmead Insurance Associates agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (215) 822-7573 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Colmar customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 18915 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Ashmead Insurance Associates.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Daniel W Johnson in Colmar. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Ashmead Insurance Associates located at 2422 N Broad St,Colmar,PA,18915. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Daniel W Johnson directly by calling (215) 822-7573.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner you have a lot of responsibility. One of your priorities should be to make sure that you are properly protected in the event of a loss. At Nationwide Insurance: Ashmead Insurance Associates in Colmar, we understand that every company has its own unique risks and coverage needs. That is why we go over your business in detail including if you own or rent your building, the number and types of employees you have, and the nature of your business. We then recommend a custom plan to make sure you are protected against a variety of different risks.
While some companies may offer a one-size-fits-all policy, we have several options that you can choose from. For example, if your employees will be driving company vehicles or their own for business purposes it is important to have commercial auto coverage. If your business depends on computers and equipment for daily operation, you may want to have protection against equipment breakdown. You also may need extra liability protection, such as umbrella insurance, in order to protect you when accidents happen. To make things easy, many business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which packages important coverages together.
When you are ready to protect your company, Daniel W Johnson is available to walk you through your options. You can call our office at (215) 822-7573 to set up an appointment or speak with an agent over the phone. You can also visit our office at 2422 N Broad St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ashmead Insurance Associates also offers products in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim