Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAsi has been helping Grain Valley drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Asi will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Grain Valley area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Asi can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Grain Valley auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (816) 229-4450. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Asi is located at 1438 S Minter Way.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you have a home of your own, you want to protect it and be certain that your family is safe and your lifestyle secure. There are many factors that go into determining insurance needs, including your location, home, possessions, and any additions on your property such as pools or structures. You will find that the experienced professionals at Asi are on hand to help with many types of home insurance coverage. We start with a thorough review of your particular situation and recommend options that will be the best fit for you.
With the appropriate home insurance in place, you will be able to weather the storms that come your way, knowing that you are protected against the elements. You will also be protected against other types of damage or loss, such as that done by theft. We have many different insurance plans from which to choose and several attractive features to share with you.
Daniel V Baker, your agent in Grain Valley, can offer excellent Nationwide insurance coverage. If disaster does strike, all you have to do is call (816) 229-4450 to get the ball rolling. Because Asi in Grain Valley partners with Nationwide, we have an outstanding claims service and can help you get back to normal quickly. We invite you to visit our office at 1438 S Minter Way to discuss benefits designed to make your insurance needs easier, such as On Your Side® Reviews and home insurance discounts.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Asi are here to help newlyweds in the Grain Valley area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (816) 229-4450 and ask for Daniel V Baker. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1438 S Minter Way,Grain Valley,MO,64029. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, Nationwide understands your concern about the future. Your business is your pride and joy, and if something were to happen, you want to be able to provide for yourself and your family. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and courteous agents can help you find the perfect business insurance policy. We offer a wide array of policies that can be customized to fit businesses of all types and sizes, and we are more than confident that we can find one for you. Nationwide Insurance: Asi in Grain Valley can help you find the coverage you are looking for.
When it comes to business insurance, there are many things to consider. The needs of your customers, employees, and yourself will need to be taken into account before settling on a policy. At Nationwide this is not a problem, and our property, business income, and liability insurance policies can provide you with coverage that you can rely on. If your property is damaged by fire, nature, or other misfortune, the property itself and the items inside can be covered. If your business must temporarily cease operations, a business income policy can provide you with a steady stream of income to cover your expenses until you can get back in business. Liability insurance is also a must-have to protect your business against customer and third-party lawsuits.
Nationwide also offers accounts receivable, commercial auto, crime, and worker's compensation policies. At Nationwide Insurance: Asi, Daniel V Baker can discuss our full range of insurance products in person. Visit us at 1438 S Minter Way, or call (816) 229-4450 if you are ready to find the right policy.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Asi also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim