Aspire Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why John A Shega and Aspire Insurance Agency Inc. are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Gilbert.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (952) 891-5864 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 301 N Broadway Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Aspire Insurance Agency Inc. to see John A Shega while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Gilbert determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 301 N Broadway Ave. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (952) 891-5864.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Aspire Insurance Agency Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Gilbert area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (952) 891-5864 and ask for John A Shega. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 301 N Broadway Ave,Gilbert,MN,55741. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYou don't have to go it alone when it comes to finding the perfect business insurance policy for your company. Nationwide works with Nationwide Insurance: Aspire Insurance Agency Inc. and John A Shega in order to help you find the best policy that not only meets your business needs, but also your budget. From start to finish, we walk you through the entire process.
What type of business do you operate? This is just one of the questions that we ask when structuring a policy with you to meet your needs. During your consultation, we discuss the type of business you run, your operating costs, and how many employees you have. We also determine how much profit you bring in and if any laws govern the type of insurance you must carry for your company. We use all of this information to show you which policies would protect your business, which are optional, and which you may not need. We also discuss how much coverage you need and whether you would benefit from any specialized policies such as cyber liability insurance or employment practices liability coverage.
Once you select your plan, you can rest assured we continue to work for you. In fact, using Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, we meet with you annually to discuss any changes in your business and determine if you would benefit from changes in your insurance coverage. If you are interested in learning more about customized policies for your small business in Gilbert, schedule a consultation appointment today. Visit us at 301 N Broadway Ave or call us at (952) 891-5864.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Aspire Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in MN, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim