Associated Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Danbury residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Associated Insurance Agency LLC, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Danbury household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Danbury customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Associated Insurance Agency LLC take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Danbury. Give us a call at (203) 748-9272 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 50 Newtown Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a new home in Danbury is a big step for anyone, and making this important decision requires thinking seriously about insurance needs. New homeowners should begin exploring their insurance coverage needs as soon as the property sale has been finalized; this is the best way to know that you are enjoying the full benefits of insurance protection. If you are unsure about the coverage needs of your new home, Ronald T Boucher can help. Here at Associated Insurance Agency LLC, we help homeowners every day by providing personalized insurance solutions.
Nationwide coverage can be personalized to individual policy holders. This is the best way to make sure that your property is receiving the kind of protection it deserves. Explore coverage options for garages, storage sheds, children's play equipment, swimming pools, and many other special features. If you own heirlooms, antiques, or works of art then your homeowner policy should reflect the value of these belongings. Your agent can provide helpful information about coverage options so you can create the policy that suits your needs.
We love helping homeowners access the great Nationwide insurance products that suit their lifestyle and individual needs. Your family and your property deserve the best, so we have teamed up with a company renowned for customer service, Nationwide. Nationwide agents and the Associated Insurance Agency LLC team members are here to help. Call us today at (203) 748-9272 or visit our 50 Newtown Rd location.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Danbury, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Associated Insurance Agency LLC and Ronald T Boucher can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (203) 748-9272 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 50 Newtown Rd,Danbury,CT,06810 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceBusinesses experiencing success are likely to go through periods of rapid growth and expansion. Managers, owners, and other leaders have to think carefully about developing the strategies that will make sure that growth proceeds smoothly. If your organization has changed considerably since it was first established, it might be time to reconsider the nature of your business insurance coverage. New business owners just starting out in Danbury have very different insurance needs than owners of established companies. Business owners of companies in the process of restructuring, incorporating, or merging also have to think about whether their current insurance policy is really going to continue performing the right way.
Ronald T Boucher has helped business owners adapt to changing circumstances through the application of improved insurance solutions. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Associated Insurance Agency LLC we work with Nationwide to offer our customers improved policy options. We can develop customized solutions that more precisely meet the developing concerns faced by growing businesses. This is a great way to achieve the peace of mind that our insurance policies have the potential to deliver.
Your company deserves the very best protection moving forward. Call us at (203) 748-9272 or visit our 50 Newtown Rd location and speak with Ronald T Boucher or another member of our team. We can tell you more about the lines of coverage that Nationwide makes available. In no time, we can develop a policy that suits the work you do. Investing in protection today makes the uncertainties that come along with growth easier to handle.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Associated Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in CT, MA, NY, RI, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim