Associated Insurance Counselors
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Associated Insurance Counselors prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Brad J Welle works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (651) 770-0343. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Brad J Welle in our office at 1646 County Road E E.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a home is a big step; this decision holds the key to a stable, more financially sound future. Homeowners and their families deserve the right kind of protection, which is why Associated Insurance Counselors offers comprehensive home insurance coverage. Protecting this important investment goes a long way towards ensuring that your home is there for you today and tomorrow. Enjoy knowing that you are creating a legacy that will see you through the many years to come. Brad J Welle is here to help you find the right coverage for your home.
Our White Bear Lake agency offers personalized Nationwide insurance products that give homeowners the coverage they need. Customizing insurance solutions to your needs is part of what makes our work so valuable. We go the extra mile to make sure that your home receives the coverage it requires. The result is a policy that addresses the distinctive needs of your home, the surrounding property, and even structures like free-standing garages.
If you bought your home a while back but are looking to switch to a different policy provider, the Associated Insurance Counselors team can help. By evaluating your current needs as a homeowner we can make recommendations regarding improved lines of coverage. This is a great way to get personalized advice that speaks directly to your individual concerns. To speak with Brad J Welle or any other member of our team, visit our 1646 County Road E E office or call us at (651) 770-0343.
- Life InsuranceAt Associated Insurance Counselors, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in White Bear Lake think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Brad J Welle at (651) 770-0343 to arrange a time to meet in office at 1646 County Road E E,White Bear Lake,MN,55110 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWhether you operate a golf course, medical clinic, or auto repair shop, coverage from Nationwide can fulfill all the small business insurance requirements that apply to White Bear Lake companies. Let Nationwide Insurance: Associated Insurance Counselors help make sure that your customers and employees are protected, while also allowing your company to move forward when covered damages do occur.
The versatile risk management products from Nationwide are backed by strong value, attractive discounts, and the superior On Your Side® Claims Service. Moreover, flexible billing helps meet your financial scheduling needs, while different payment options can prevent insurance from becoming another logistical hassle. From customized policies to good old fashioned customer service, it's all part of the package Nationwide Insurance: Associated Insurance Counselors offers our White Bear Lake business clients.
No matter how well you know your business, there always seems to be a few lingering questions about the right coverage for your company. Whether it's the location of your storefront, the size of your commercial fleet, or the feasibility of new employee benefits, let Nationwide Insurance: Associated Insurance Counselors answer any and all questions you might have. Give us a call at (651) 770-0343 to talk about your coverage or to schedule an office appointment at 1646 County Road E E.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Associated Insurance Counselors also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NY, ND, OK, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, WI, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim