Associated Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Christopher L Lehr and Associated Insurance Services are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Fishers.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (317) 520-9300 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 11502 Moore St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Associated Insurance Services in Fishers, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Christopher L Lehr will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (317) 520-9300 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 11502 Moore St for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceAt Associated Insurance Services, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Fishers think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Christopher L Lehr at (317) 520-9300 to arrange a time to meet in office at 11502 Moore St,Fishers,IN,46038 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Associated Insurance Services can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Fishers area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact Christopher L Lehr by calling (317) 520-9300 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 11502 Moore St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Associated Insurance Services also offers products in IN, OH, OR, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim