Associates Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Associates Insurance Group located in Greenwood Village, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Mark M Sheedy can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 8400 E Prentice Ave, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (303) 793-3388.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Mark M Sheedy of Associates Insurance Group may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Mark M Sheedy at (303) 793-3388 or drop in for a visit at our office on 8400 E Prentice Ave.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Associates Insurance Group are here to help newlyweds in the Greenwood Village area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (303) 793-3388 and ask for Mark M Sheedy. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 8400 E Prentice Ave,Greenwood Village,CO,80111. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceThe only thing better than having the perfect business idea is having a complete insurance plan to protect your business. Nationwide Insurance: Associates Insurance Group works with Nationwide to provide Greenwood Village business owners with high quality protection for their companies, employees, and the future of their businesses. Let Mark M Sheedy and Nationwide safeguard your business while you take care of business.
Just like with any other type of insurance, the type of business you have is one of the largest factors that determines how your protection is designed. For instance, if you have delivery trucks or other company vehicles, you'll want a plan that includes commercial auto insurance. Some business owners also decide to include umbrella insurance with their protection in case they incur a particularly hefty accident or lawsuit. To better safeguard your peace of mind so you can put all of your focus on operating your business, we'll sit down with you to add a personal touch to your plan so that you can get the coverage you need.
While we may not know your business as well as you do, we certainly know how to protect that business. To learn more, be sure to swing by and pay us a visit at 8400 E Prentice Ave at your earliest convenience. If business is booming and you're unable to pull yourself away, you're also welcome to give us a call at (303) 793-3388.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Associates Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OR, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim