Assurance Partners LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Alexi Dawn Mai focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Assurance Partners LLC to fit any driver's needs in Salina.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Assurance Partners LLC understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Alexi Dawn Mai about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (800) 563-1871. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 201 E Iron Ave. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in Salina deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that Alexi Dawn Mai and the rest of our Assurance Partners LLC team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. Alexi Dawn Mai can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. Salina homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 201 E Iron Ave or speak with an agent by calling (800) 563-1871.
- Life InsuranceAt Assurance Partners LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Salina think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Alexi Dawn Mai at (800) 563-1871 to arrange a time to meet in office at 201 E Iron Ave,Salina,KS,67401 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Assurance Partners LLC understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to Salina.
Alexi Dawn Mai and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Assurance Partners LLC works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (800) 563-1871 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 201 E Iron Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Assurance Partners LLC also offers products in AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim