Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Assurealliance, Inc. answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable SC requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Spartanburg.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Spartanburg drivers Assurealliance, Inc. serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 100 Henry Pl, but no matter which Spartanburg zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (864) 582-5481. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Assurealliance, Inc. in Spartanburg, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Benjamin C Taylor will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (864) 582-5481 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 100 Henry Pl for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Benjamin C Taylor in Spartanburg. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Assurealliance, Inc. located at 100 Henry Pl,Spartanburg,SC,29306. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Benjamin C Taylor directly by calling (864) 582-5481.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Assurealliance, Inc. has the local knowledge and versatile insurance products to customize coverage for any small-to-medium-sized company in Spartanburg. That said, even small businesses can have big business insurance needs. Liability, asset protection, commercial auto, employee insurance and other risk management tools apply to more than just the Fortune 500. Our agents have plenty of experience working with companies in virtually every Spartanburg industry, from food and beverage to auto repair, as well as more niche markets. Nationwide Insurance: Assurealliance, Inc. can help your business understand how various coverage options work within your specific industry.
More than just the industry, business insurance policy options are likely to be affected by the company's size, age, and location. Not to worry, our agents know the risks facing your business. Nationwide Insurance: Assurealliance, Inc. has the local knowledge to identify and explain how a particular location impacts a company's risk profile - regardless of whether or not you hung your shingle near our office.
By partnering with Nationwide, it's easy to build a policy that manages the company's risk. In fact, with Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, business owners know that their coverage is keeping up with their evolving insurance priorities. Flexible billing and payment options can also manage the financial side of your business.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Assurealliance, Inc. a call at (864) 582-5481. We can find a policy for your company quickly and confidently over the phone, or we can schedule a time to talk about your policy in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Assurealliance, Inc. also offers products in GA, SC, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim