Assured Partners Of Minnesota
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Assured Partners Of Minnesota. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Saint Paul includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Assured Partners Of Minnesota to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Saint Paul.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Brian Leroy Becker or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Saint Paul drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Assured Partners Of Minnesota. Call us at (651) 644-7200 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 2361 Highway 36 W office.
- Homeowners InsuranceAssured Partners Of Minnesota can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Saint Paul agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Saint Paul neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 55113.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Saint Paul home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Assured Partners Of Minnesota walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (651) 644-7200. Or, if you're in the 55113 area during office hours, swing by our Saint Paul location at 2361 Highway 36 W, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Saint Paul. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Assured Partners Of Minnesota, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 2361 Highway 36 W,Saint Paul,MN,55113 to speak with Brian Leroy Becker. You can also contact them directly by dialing (651) 644-7200.
- Business InsuranceWe all strive to be at our very best at every possible moment to fulfill our own individual obligations and meet the needs of those around us. Yet there will be times when factors outside of our control present risks. Perhaps in no other facet of life is this more true than in business. As a small business owner, your effort in building your company needs to be protected by a sound insurance plan. We at Nationwide Insurance: Assured Partners Of Minnesota would be happy to provide you with that.
Thanks to our association with Nationwide, all of the core coverage elements needed to build the right business insurance policy in Saint Paul are right at your fingertips. You can start with basic options such as commercial property and business liability insurance, and then supplement that with business auto coverage. Then, depending upon the unique aspects of your company, you can choose to add extra coverage such as crime insurance, cyber liability protection, workers' compensation, and added financial security through accounts receivable and business interruption insurance. Not sure how much insurance you'll need? Choose instead to go with a businessowners policy, which offers a wide range of coverages designed to provide a convenient package.
Building the ideal small business insurance plan can be easy if you have the right help in doing it. Brian Leroy Becker is here to help. We look forward to discussing all of the business insurance benefits that Nationwide has to offer. To learn more about covering your company through Nationwide, stop by and speak to us at our office on 2361 Highway 36 W, or call and schedule an appointment at (651) 644-7200.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Assured Partners Of Minnesota also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim