Assuredpartners Northeast LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Assuredpartners Northeast LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in White Plains.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Assuredpartners Northeast LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (860) 482-3506. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 123 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a new home in White Plains is a big step for anyone, and making this important decision requires thinking seriously about insurance needs. New homeowners should begin exploring their insurance coverage needs as soon as the property sale has been finalized; this is the best way to know that you are enjoying the full benefits of insurance protection. If you are unsure about the coverage needs of your new home, Adam E Stone can help. Here at Assuredpartners Northeast LLC, we help homeowners every day by providing personalized insurance solutions.
Nationwide coverage can be personalized to individual policy holders. This is the best way to make sure that your property is receiving the kind of protection it deserves. Explore coverage options for garages, storage sheds, children's play equipment, swimming pools, and many other special features. If you own heirlooms, antiques, or works of art then your homeowner policy should reflect the value of these belongings. Your agent can provide helpful information about coverage options so you can create the policy that suits your needs.
We love helping homeowners access the great Nationwide insurance products that suit their lifestyle and individual needs. Your family and your property deserve the best, so we have teamed up with a company renowned for customer service, Nationwide. Nationwide agents and the Assuredpartners Northeast LLC team members are here to help. Call us today at (860) 482-3506 or visit our 123 Main St location.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in White Plains. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Assuredpartners Northeast LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 123 Main St,White Plains,NY,10601 to speak with Adam E Stone. You can also contact them directly by dialing (860) 482-3506.
- Business InsuranceBusinesses experiencing success are likely to go through periods of rapid growth and expansion. Managers, owners, and other leaders have to think carefully about developing the strategies that will make sure that growth proceeds smoothly. If your organization has changed considerably since it was first established, it might be time to reconsider the nature of your business insurance coverage. New business owners just starting out in White Plains have very different insurance needs than owners of established companies. Business owners of companies in the process of restructuring, incorporating, or merging also have to think about whether their current insurance policy is really going to continue performing the right way.
Adam E Stone has helped business owners adapt to changing circumstances through the application of improved insurance solutions. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Assuredpartners Northeast LLC we work with Nationwide to offer our customers improved policy options. We can develop customized solutions that more precisely meet the developing concerns faced by growing businesses. This is a great way to achieve the peace of mind that our insurance policies have the potential to deliver.
Your company deserves the very best protection moving forward. Call us at (860) 482-3506 or visit our 123 Main St location and speak with Adam E Stone or another member of our team. We can tell you more about the lines of coverage that Nationwide makes available. In no time, we can develop a policy that suits the work you do. Investing in protection today makes the uncertainties that come along with growth easier to handle.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Assuredpartners Northeast LLC also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim