Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc.. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your Pittsburgh household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different Pittsburgh drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the Pittsburgh area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. a call at (412) 395-4023 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 1301 Grandview Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. at (412) 395-4023 or visit our office at 1301 Grandview Ave.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Pittsburgh life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (412) 395-4023 and ask for or visit us at 1301 Grandview Ave,Pittsburgh,PA,15211. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsurancePittsburgh companies of all kinds come to Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
talks to a lot of Pittsburgh business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc., we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. at (412) 395-4023. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 1301 Grandview Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Assuredpartners Of Pennsylvania Inc. also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim