Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then Neil Jeffrey Glazman is here to help. At Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Duluth, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to Neil Jeffrey Glazman. You can visit us at 501 S Lake Ave or call in advance at (218) 491-7855 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceNo matter which Charlotte neighborhood you live in, home insurance isn't a luxury. It's an essential measure of financial protection against many different coverable losses. Let the Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC quickly and clearly explain the different types of coverage you need for your property and belongings. We take great pride in finding personalized policy solutions for our Duluth homeowners.
Have a bunch of older belongings that would be difficult to afford to replace? You'll be interested in Nationwide's Brand New Belongings® program. Are there several high-value items in your home? We'll talk about Valuables Plus® coverage. Do you host a lot of parties, or do you have a swimming pool in the backyard? The most important financial protection in your Duluth homeowner's policy may very well be liability coverage.
This catalog of personalized coverage programs is impressive, but it's not the only reason the Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC partners with Nationwide. Give us a call at (218) 491-7855. We can talk about available policy discounts, the no-hassle treatment you can expect from the On Your Side® Claims Service, and all the advantages that come with a Nationwide home insurance policy. You can also schedule an appointment with our office. We're located at 501 S Lake Ave.
- Life InsuranceAt Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Duluth think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Neil Jeffrey Glazman at (218) 491-7855 to arrange a time to meet in office at 501 S Lake Ave,Duluth,MN,55802 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceFinding peace of mind as a small business owner means being prepared for challenges your company might face as it grows. A good way to do that is by having a broad risk management plan and updating it after each new growth phase adds to the complexity of your operations. The Nationwide Insurance: Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC works with Nationwide to make this easier by providing the kind of robust and customizable insurance that has already serviced over 500,000 small businesses.
To get the process started, Neil Jeffrey Glazman may recommend purchasing a business owner's policy. This provides basic coverage along a variety of lines and represents the closest thing that business insurance has to a comprehensive policy. From there, agents conduct an On Your Side® Review to find specific areas where your company could use a little more coverage, and these vary quite a bit from business to business. Examples include insurance on your receivables, on equipment and other specific high-value assets, product liability, and basic property insurances.
Finding the right coverage for a small business in Duluth is a process, but it is a process that Neil Jeffrey Glazman has the experience to guide you through. That way, you have the security you need to take advantage of every new business opportunity. To get things started, call (218) 491-7855 for a phone consultation or to set an appointment for a meeting at our offices located on 501 S Lake Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Atlas Insurance Brokers LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim