Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Atlas Insurance. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Sarasota.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Atlas Insurance or another experienced agent a call today at (941) 366-8424. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 7120 Beneva Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Sarasota homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Atlas Insurance knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Christina Cole Tarr Fredericksand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Christina Cole Tarr Fredericks can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (941) 366-8424 or visit us at 7120 Beneva Rd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Atlas Insurance proudly work with residents in the Sarasota area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (941) 366-8424 and ask to speak to Christina Cole Tarr Fredericks. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 7120 Beneva Rd,Sarasota,FL,34238. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceNationwide understands the insurance needs of small business owners, and that is exactly why we offer some of the best business insurance policies in the industry. Our policies can easily be customized to fit you and your budget, and our agents are ready and willing to address any of your concerns. Whether you need property insurance or are seeking liability insurance, Nationwide offers insurance products that will benefit you and your business. For business owners who want a more widespread policy, a business owners policy (BOP) may be just what you need.
When it comes to your business, the building and the space that you occupy are two of the most important elements of your success. Our property insurance policies can protect your business in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster damage. These policies also cover the equipment and furniture inside the building, and can even extend to your personal residence if you work from home. If you or your employees utilize company vehicles, our business auto insurance can provide for you if you or your workers are involved in an accident. Naturally, you will want to protect yourself against potential lawsuits, and our liability policies can help you do so. If a customer or visitor is injured on your premises, you won't have to worry about losing money.
Simply put, Nationwide keeps your best interests in mind. If you are interested in our business products, our trained agent, Christina Cole Tarr Fredericks, in Sarasota can answer your questions. Nationwide Insurance: Atlas Insurance is located at 7120 Beneva Rd. Don't put off securing your business' future any longer. Contact us today at (941) 366-8424.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Atlas Insurance also offers products in FL, MI, NC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim