Atp & Associates LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Cynthia Gastelum specializes in making it easy for Yuma drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Atp & Associates LLC, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (928) 783-3345. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 350 W 16th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Atp & Associates LLC. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Yuma homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Yuma homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Atp & Associates LLC agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (928) 783-3345 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Yuma customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 85364 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Atp & Associates LLC.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Atp & Associates LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Yuma. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Cynthia Gastelum and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (928) 783-3345 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 350 W 16th St,Yuma,AZ,85364 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceManaging the daily operations of a business can be challenging, especially since you may wear more than one hat throughout the day. At Nationwide Insurance: Atp & Associates LLC in Yuma, we offer a variety of insurance solutions to help keep your business safe and secure, which leaves you with one less thing to worry about. We understand that every business has its own needs which is why we offer customizable coverage that fits your situation the best way possible. Whether it is a one-man shop or you have a number of employees, we can create a policy for you.
If you are unsure about what types of coverage you may need, we are here to help. Cynthia Gastelum will ask the right questions to determine what your company's needs are and make sure that you are properly protected against the unexpected. You may need business auto coverage, umbrella coverage, business interruption, or equipment breakdown insurance. You can also combine liability, property, and crime coverage into one convenient package if that works best for you.
As part of our service to you, we will review your policy coverage so that you understand exactly what is covered, what your deductibles are, and what your limits are so that there are no surprises down the line. We will also perform periodic reviews and make changes as necessary, as your business grows. We know your time is valuable, which is why we make it easy to sign up for a policy. You can visit our office at 350 W 16th St or give us a call at (928) 783-3345.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Atp & Associates LLC also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, NV, NM, OR, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim