Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agencyunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Gainesville drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (352) 373-2003, or visit us at 2400 NW 6th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceMany people think that finding the perfect home insurance policy is impossible. This may be true for some, but not for homeowners who have Nationwide insurance policies. Here at Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency, Gloria Mosely Davenport helps homeowners just like you find a policy that fits their needs and budgets every day. A high-quality insurance policy will provide you with coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster.
Whether you are facing a fire, break-in, or storm, a Nationwide policy can provide you with a sense of stability and peace of mind. A personal umbrella policy can also provide an extra layer of liability protection for your assets if there's a serious accident.
Our professional and courteous Nationwide agent is available to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have about insurance. Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency is located at 2400 NW 6th St. Contact our office at (352) 373-2003 to speak with our agent.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency are here to help people like you in the Gainesville area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (352) 373-2003 and ask for Gloria Mosely Davenport. We are located at 2400 NW 6th St,Gainesville,FL,32609 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, Nationwide understands your concern about the future. Your business is your pride and joy, and if something were to happen, you want to be able to provide for yourself and your family. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and courteous agents can help you find the perfect business insurance policy. We offer a wide array of policies that can be customized to fit businesses of all types and sizes, and we are more than confident that we can find one for you. Nationwide Insurance: Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency in Gainesville can help you find the coverage you are looking for.
When it comes to business insurance, there are many things to consider. The needs of your customers, employees, and yourself will need to be taken into account before settling on a policy. At Nationwide this is not a problem, and our property, business income, and liability insurance policies can provide you with coverage that you can rely on. If your property is damaged by fire, nature, or other misfortune, the property itself and the items inside can be covered. If your business must temporarily cease operations, a business income policy can provide you with a steady stream of income to cover your expenses until you can get back in business. Liability insurance is also a must-have to protect your business against customer and third-party lawsuits.
Nationwide also offers accounts receivable, commercial auto, crime, and worker's compensation policies. At Nationwide Insurance: Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency, Gloria Mosely Davenport can discuss our full range of insurance products in person. Visit us at 2400 NW 6th St, or call (352) 373-2003 if you are ready to find the right policy.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Aubrey Rogers Insurance Agency also offers products in FL, NC, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim