Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceJust as not all vehicles are the same, not all auto insurance policies are the same. Jane A Shaw specializes in creating auto insurance plans unique to your driving conditions and the demands of Cranston. As a representative of Nationwide, you can rest knowing that your automobile is covered.
We make it simple and quick for you to get the auto coverage you need for your vehicle. The Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. also breaks down your insurance coverage in terms you can easily understand, which goes a long way in giving you confidence that you and your car are truly protected. Simply let us know if there are any special add-ons you'd like to include in your coverage, or if there are any changes you'd like to make to your insurance. Additionally, we'll work with you to see if you qualify for any of Nationwide's insurance discounts. Be sure you keep us updated on any major cosmetic modifications or additions you make on your vehicle, as they might require a change to your policy.
Jane A Shaw doesn't take any chances when it comes to supplying members with complete auto insurance at a great cost. Call us today at (401) 943-3388, or you're more than welcome to pay us a visit at our office located at 1119 Reservoir Ave. We look forward to providing auto insurance to meet your wants and needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc., we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Cranston customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with Jane A Shaw or another Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. today by calling (401) 943-3388 or visit our offices at 1119 Reservoir Ave. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Cranston area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (401) 943-3388 and ask for Jane A Shaw. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1119 Reservoir Ave,Cranston,RI,02910. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Nationwide Insurance: Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. in Cranston, our certified agent, Jane A Shaw, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Nationwide Insurance: Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. is located at 1119 Reservoir Ave. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (401) 943-3388 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Auburn Insurance & Realty Co Inc. also offers products in FL, MA, RI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim